11/04/19 - Mum


My Mummy spends her days working hard,
Her own wellbeing, she holds, of little regard,
As her focus, as always,
Is the children, her peers, her family and love,
And of course, this and all she does,
Is ever and always for her Lord up above. 

This is such that I look to her with admiration:
“Dear Lord, Eve (wife and mother), was surely a great creation!”,
For she loves and she stoops and she smiles through her woes,
And at the end of the day I would more than suppose,
That no other lady could love me like you - 
Oh Mummy, I know, I just know that it’s true!
You’re Godly and lovely and kind, without a doubt.
And beautiful, Mummy! Inside and out :) 

Have a Happy Birthday!
Even after the rush of the day’s gone.
And God always be with you,
To guide and keep you safe when alone.

Comments

Popular Posts